segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2010

End Of You - You Deserve More (Video)

Genre: Gothic Metal
Country: Finland
Duration: 3:17
Audio: MP3 192Kbps
Quality: DVD-RIP (1280 x 720)
Size: 71,31 MB


Feed my needs
Behind the scenes
Everybody's watching
Cos' I gotta be
I gotta be all that you cannot heal
I gotta

Gold relieves
I am it all
Until it's gone
Forsaken
I'd kill for the thrill
I am alive and it's time to tell you
I feed you

White lies, white lies
Oh, you gotta
Say no, say no
When it comes down to me
It might just save you in time
Real lies, real lies
Oh, you gotta
Say no, no more
When it comes down to this
It might just save us in time

Link nos comentários

3 comentários:

Kuolema disse...

http://rock-video.ifolder.ru/8557557

Michel M. disse...

I'm glad you're back. I really missed your musical opinions. looking forward to the updates.

Kuolema disse...

Kiitoksia oikein paljon!!!!