sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2008

Naildown - Eyes Wide Open (Video)

Genre: Modern Hybrid/Melodic Death
Country: Finland



Shivering I stand
Obtrusive noise nearing
Faces passing by, among the others I hide
Your eyes fell on me, your glance, so cold
I´d love to see you lying
Eyes wide open
Feel my remedy

I wish you were dead - I don´t regret
Wish you were dead - as cold as your heart
Wish you were dead - rotten to the core
Wish you were dead - lying eyes wide open

Several times and nights
You seed your lies
And drew my life
Dream I used to live, faint memory
You never prevailed to me
You shut the door in my face
You stabbed my back
And you laughed
I´ll never forget those eyes
And my hate for you

Link nos comentários

Um comentário:

Kuolema disse...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZU236SW